Christian College Geelong values and places a high importance on exercise and physical activity. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is one of the goals of the Christian College Sports Association. Students at the College participate in comprehensive Physical Education and Sport programs. In addition to the curriculum offerings at the College, we offer the following co-curricular programs:
• Thursday lunchtime in the Junior School gymnasium.
• 6 x lessons per term for Year 1 - 3 students.
• Cost $48.00 per term charged on student school fee account.
• Thursday 3.45pm - 5.45pm, at the Middle School Tennis Courts.
• 8 x 30-minute lessons per term for Year 2 - 9 students.
• Cost $80 per term, paid directly to Kerryn Bruce.
• Contact Kerryn Bruce ph. 0418 346 767 or email email@example.com
• Thursday 3.45pm - 4.30pm, at the Highton Sports and Aquatic Centre.
• 8 x 45-minute lessons per term for Year 4 – 6 students.
• Cost $50.00 per term charged on student school fee account.
Learn to Swim lessons
• Learn to swim lessons are held at the Highton Sport and Aquatic Centre.
• For Kinder - Year 9 students, program administered by Fiona and Graeme Skinner
• Contact Graeme Skinner ph.0408 520 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below for registration forms for the Sport and Aquatic Centre programs, administered by CCG.
Return completed form to Brad Morris Sport and Aquatic Centre Manager email@example.com
Sports and Aquatic Centre Programs – U18 Participant Registration
Sports and Aquatic Centre Programs – Adult Registration (18 years and older)
CC Club Activities
Netball Club~ Basketball Club ~ Equestrian Club
• For Year Prep - 4 students.
• Contact Jo Richardson ph.0414 447 645 for more information on Junior School Netball.
• For Year 5 - 9 Middle School Highton students.
• Contact Renee Garing firstname.lastname@example.org or 5241 1899 for information on Middle School Netball.
CC Eagles Basketball Club
• For Year 1 – 12 students and senior teams.
• Contact Flora Murdoch email@example.com or 0418 524 540 for more information.
CC Equestrian Club
• For Year Prep – 12 students.
• Contact Kay Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registration forms for each of the club activities are available to download Below:
Junior School Netball Registration Form 2013
Netball Club 2013
BELLARINE EAGLES Summer Application Form 2012/13
Equestrian Club – 2013 Member Registration