Year 1 Camp Reminder
We are very excited about our upcoming Year 1 camp and are counting down the sleeps!
We have been talking about all of the activities we will be doing, such as a beach walk, sandcastle building, the flying fox, low ropes course, trampolining, orienteering, bush art and craft as well as a dance and movie night! We have even been sneaking a look at photos of past camps so we can see what it will look like!
Please read the clothing list carefully as your child will need to be able to carry their own bag and organize their own belongings as part of encouraging independence.
CLOTHING LIST FOR SCHOOL CAMP - YEAR 1
- Sleeping bag. Blankets and pillows are supplied.
- A pillowslip.
- A small suitcase/carry-all overnight bag.
- Sensible footwear, plus one extra pair of shoes or boots.
- Two changes of underwear, socks, shirts or skivvies.
- Clothing appropriate to the season.
- Raincoat, parka, coat and a hat.
- Warm pyjamas.
- Tracksuits or jeans.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush and/or comb, face washer, insect repellent and sunscreen, all in a toiletry bag.
- Notepaper and pen.
- Plastic bag for soiled clothing.
- One book for the evening reading period.
- Electronic equipment, radios, iPods/iPads etc. will not be allowed.
- Personal valuables such as jewellery etc. should not be taken.
- Cameras are allowed at own risk.
Emergency telephone No (03) 52 633 222. It must be stressed that this number can only be used in cases of emergency.
Year 1 Level Leader