Adventure Park Year 5 to 8
To celebrate the end of year as one community, students in Year 5 to 8 will be spending the day at 'Adventure Park' on Thursday, December 7.
Parents are reminded to complete the permission form via 'Parent Paperwor, if they have not done so already.
Details in brief:
- Students leaving at 9:20am and returning at 3:15pm.
- Students are permitted to wear casual clothes.
- Bathers and towels are needed if students wish to use the water slide, paddle boats and canoes.
- The College Hat is required to be worn throughout the day.
- Sunscreen will be availbale throughout the day for students.
- As a further sun smart precaution, if participating in water activities, students are asked to wear a t-shirt or rash vest.
- Students may bring their lunch, snacks and drinks. A shop is available for the students to purchase food, drinks, ice creams etc, should they feel the need to do so, at their own expense.
- The activities available to the students are giant water slides, archery, recreational swimming, mini golf, bouncing mats, bicycles, go carts, electric cars, paddle boats, canoes and a nine-hole par 3 golf course (there is a $1 deposit on all golf balls).
Should you have any further questions, please contact your child's Homeroom teacher.