The Careers Spot
A day at Melbourne University
Do you have a child who can picture themselves at the University of Melbourne but are unsure of which degree is right for them? If so, they are invited to sign up for A Day at Melbourne and find out for themselves!
Date Friday 6 April
Time 9.00 am - 3.30 pm (registration opens at 8.30am)
Location Melbourne School of Design, The University of Melbourne, Parkville Campus
This event offers students in Years 10 – 12 and their families the opportunity to gain a more detailed understanding of the study options, enrichment activities and career outcomes afforded by the Melbourne Model.
Students will be able to find out more about the Melbourne Curriculum, scholarships, study abroad, Access Melbourne, clubs and societies, accommodation options and much more.
Please access the link for further information: file:///C:/Users/r.smith/Desktop/Robyn%20Smith/Downloads/A%20Day%20at%20Melbourne%20(2).pdf
The Career Spot will pass on further such information for opportunities at Tertiary Institutions as they become available. This information is presented so that you may have the opportunity to gather as much insight as possible in making decisions regarding further study.
Weekly Career News
Please find the Weekly Careers Newsletter attached for your information. Topics included are:
- Exercise Physiology courses
- Careers in Medicine & Dentistry articles from The Footnotes
- RMIT Facebook page for students interested in science
- Victoria University - weekly trades tours - Sunshine campus
- Careers in construction
- Mining and Resource Engineering courses at Monash University
- Nutrition at Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Land surveying workshop at RMIT - 12th of April
- Careers with the Victoria Police
- Careers in Information Technology
- Upcoming career events