Student Athletic Achievements
The College would like to congratulate the following students on their performances at the recent Australian Junior Athletics Championships in Sydney. As a community we are very proud of these students and their performances.
- Finlay Kirsopp-Cole (Yr11) 1st 4x400m relay and 4th in 400m U18 Final
- Kasey Perkins (Yr9) 3rd U16 200m hurdles, 3rd U16 4x100m relay, semi-final 90m hurdles
- Nyah Brown (Yr8) 6th U15 400m, 1st 400m U15 Victorian Junior Championships
- Ethan Grills (Yr8) 1st 2km steeplechase U15, 6th U15 1500m (only 4sec off 1st place), 1st 1500m U15 Victorian Junior Championships
- Patrick Aquilina (Yr7) 2nd U14 100m, 1st 4x100m relay and 4th U14 200m
- Kade Leigh (Yr7) 10th U14 400m and 200m
Luka Currell (Yr9)
The College would like to congratulate Luka on her performances at the NSW rowing regatta earlier this month, and at the recent Head of Schoolgirls regatta (HOSG). Luka finished 4th at the NSW regatta in the Yr9 single sculls, and 1st in the HOSG regatta after the heats on Saturday. Due to the extreme winds on Sunday this event was cancelled and as a result Luka, who finished 4sec faster than her competitors was awarded 1st pace. Congratulations Luka on a brilliant rowing season.
Director of Health, Physical Education and Sport