The Careers Spot
VCE Careers Expos - Geelong and Melbourne
The GCTA Geelong Careers and Pathways Expo is coming up soon. Everyone is welcome to attend. This event has been organised by the Geelong Careers Teachers Association and details are as follows:
When : Monday 14th of May, 2018
Where : Deakin University Waterfront Campus
Time : 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Please view the attached flyer for more details.
About Law Week
Law Week is an annual festival of events that makes learning about the law easy. Held in May each year, Law Week has taken place across Victoria since 1980.
Presented by Victoria Law Foundation with the support of Event Partners and sponsors, Law Week offers Victorians an occasion to find answers to their legal questions, gain an understanding of a wide range of law areas, discover the history of the courts or simply enjoy the spectacle of the law.
The program includes mock trials, behind-the-scenes tours, expert information sessions, panel forums and more.
There are Melbourne and regional events – both during the day and early evenings. The weekend allows for amazing opportunities to visit court spaces that are not usually available to the public.
The link to the programme is: https://www.everyday-law.org.au/law-week/whats-on-in-law-week-2018
Weekly Career News
Please find the Weekly Careers Newsletter attached for your information. Topics included are:
- Focus on Open Days
- Charles Sturt University MyDay
- La Trobe University Experience Clever Days
- Australian Catholic University Experience Days
- A Day at The University of Melbourne - Experience Day
- RMIT Experience Days
- Commerce Versus Economics - what are you more suited to?
- Tips on preparing for the UMAT
- Commercial Pilot Cadetship Programs
- Skills Shortage area: Oral Health Careers
- The University of Melbourne - online webinars running Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 May
- The University of Melbourne - ‘My Melbourne Future’ Evening Information Sessions
- Animal Careers Discovery Day
- Health Career Events at Deakin University
- Upcoming Career Events
< back to news